In 2015, the ESGO Taskforce on Cancer in Pregnancy has been transformed to the International Network on Cancer, Infertility and Pregnancy (INCIP). With this transformation, a rapidly growing number of the members and with that the fields of experience. As were the research questions still unanswered. The goal of the INCIP was to include not only women with cancer during pregnancy, but all young women with cancer, with special interest in fertility preserving therapies, cancer during pregnancy and cancer in the first 2 years postpartum.This extension of the research field demanded a new website for the registration of all eligible patients. After months of work we managed to include all patients of the old registry into the new one. Some highlights of the new website are:
- The new registry is primarily focused on the oncological diagnosis.
- All pregnancies are easily entered, and for every pregnancy the relation to the cancer can be given.
- In collaboration with the ESGO Task Force for Fertility Preservation we added questions on fertility preserving treatment and the possibility to include concurrent pregnancies with their outcome.
- We aim to update all maternal information once a year to maintain an up to date database.
- It is now possible to include pediatric follow-up in the same way as the maternal follow-up.
If you are interested to join our collaboration and register patients in our registration study, please do not hesitate to contact us.