Recent and upcoming presentations on cancer in pregnancy by Prof. dr. Amant
- On Friday November 29, an international meeting will be held on "Cancer & Pregancy" in Frankfurt, Germany. (website).
- 'Insights into the management of gynecologic malignancies during pregnancy'. Prime Oncology Conference: 'Progress and Controversies in Gynecologic Oncology', Istanbul, Turkey — February 15, 2013.
- 'Pregnancy and Breast Cancer'. 3rd International Congress of Breast Disease Centers, Paris, France — February 7, 2013.
- 'Breast Cancer during Pregnancy: the obstetrician/pediatric perspective'. ESO (European School of Oncology) Breast Cancer in Young Women Conference, Dublin, Ireland — November 8-10, 2012.
- 'Breast cancer in pregnancy'. 14th Biennial Meeting of the International Gynecologic Cancer Society (IGCS), Vancouver, Canada — October 16, 2012.
- 'Cancer treatment during pregnancy: evidence for maternal and fetal safety'. International Symposium on Maternal Health, Dublin, Ireland — September 8, 2012.
- 'Cancer and Pregnancy'. 38th Nordic Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology (NFOG), Bergen, Norway — June 17, 2012.
- 'Long term outcome of children after pregnancy and cancer'. Cancer and Pregnancy Symposium, by European Institute of Oncology, Milan, Italy — April 12, 2012.
- 'Cancer in Pregnancy — current research and implications for practice'. International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians (ISPO) Congress, Medical University of Graz, Austria — March 4, 2012.